- I serve San Francisco and the Bay Area. Currently, no traveling fees are charged.
- Sessions last between 1 and 4 hours, depending on the type of session you're having.
- All sessions are on location or at your home. For home sessions, we look for the room with the best natural light source. For on location sessions, I can help choose a nice park or spot depending on your type of session.
- I take as many photos as needed to make sure I have enough material to show you. You'll normally have around 100 images to choose from.
- Maternity sessions should take place between week 32 and week 37 (7th or 8th month), but we encourage to book early to plan according to your own situation.
- You can bring your own wardrobe or you can use any of my growing collection of maternity gowns. For on location sessions, I provide a portable changing tent so you can change outfits comfortably.
- I encourage you to bring special items to our session, like an ultrasound pic or baby's first shoes. These items make your session more personal and add a sentimental touch to your images.
- Newborn sessions are always in home sessions and they should take place between day 5 and day 14 of baby's birth. Older babies can be photographed too, but the earlier the session, the more flexible and posable the baby is. I'll book your due date and suggest that you call me as soon as the baby is born to set the date and time for our session.
- Newborn sessions are best in the morning and can last up to 4 hours. For this reason, I only take one newborn per day, so I recommend you book in advance.
- I provide tons of clothing for baby like wraps, tutus, bonnets and hats, but you're welcome to bring anything you'd like. I also bring with me enough props like baskets, buckets and backdrops to have variety in your images.
- You are welcome to be at the session or you can take a nap while the session takes place. If you're having a newborn and family session, grandparents are welcome to the session for some generational pictures at no extra charge.
- The session fee covers all the time invested before, during and after the session, as well as the use of props and clothing provided by me. Session fees are due at time of booking and are not refundable.
- For bump to baby packages, a 50% deposit can be made at time of booking. The remaining balance must be paid one day before the newborn session.
- For sessions booked over the phone, a credit card will be used. Balances and ordering payments can be paid with credit card or cash.
If you have any further questions, you can contact me using this form and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.